Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29. A Song From a Musical That You Would Love To Be Involved In

Rock of Ages "Harden My Heart"



As I was sitting in Memorial Hall on May 3, 2011, I was mesmerized at the awesomeness that is Rock of Ages. Not only did I fall in love with the story, the 80's setting, and the music, but I also found myself wanting to be part of the show. I don't have a lot of dance or singing experience so that would cause some issue with being cast in a musical, but there is always that one show you are dying to get involved in despite the lack of certain talents. This musical would be on the top of the list (others include Rent and Phantom of the Opera). If I hear of a local theater holding auditions for this musical, I would definitely give it a try. If I don't make it, I would still try to be part of the show, whether on one of the stage crews or the box office... just like I did in high school. :-)

Speaking of getting involved... the stage cast from Rock of Ages have spoken out. They want to be part of the motion picture currently filming:



Did I mention that I LOVE the cast??? I really hope they get to be involved in the movie... they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment