Saturday, June 25, 2011

25. A Song From a Musical That is Your Current Favorite

Rock Of Ages "Here I Go Again"



Lately, I have been, for lack of a better word, obsessed with 80's nostalgia. I think it started when I went to see this show back in May. I've mentioned in one of the earlier blog challenge posts that I just love the music, the costumes, and the 80's pop culture references. Because of this show, I have become a fan of their pages on Facebook and Twitter, griped over how the stage cast is not part of the feature film (and I hope that changes even though it is currently filming), and hope that someday they will release a DVD of the stage show so I can watch it over and over again. Rock of Ages renewed my love for musical theater and I want to invest in seeing more shows around the city in the future (given that I can afford to go to many shows).

No comments:

Post a Comment