Thursday, June 23, 2011

23. A Song From a Musical That Should Be Seen Live

The Phantom of the Opera "All I Ask of You"


Ever since I was involved in theater in high school, many of my classmates raved on the show. Some of them have seen it live multiple times. A few months ago, some of my friends and I got into a discussion on my Facebook page about the play. At least three of them told me I HAVE to go see a live show of it someday. Others raved that nobody is a better Phantom than Michael Crawford. I have looked up some of Crawford's work on YouTube and I know exactly what they mean by that. He is phenomenal. It would be an absolute dream to see a live show with him as the Phantom.

One of these days, I will see The Phantom of the Opera live. I don't care if it's in New York City, London, Las Vegas, or a traveling production (or all of the above)... I will do this before I die!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment