Tuesday, June 14, 2011

14. A Song From a Musical That You Haven't Listened to/ Seen In a While

Little Shop of Horrors "Feed Me (Git It)"



Little Shop of Horrors is the first stage play I had ever seen. I was about 7 years old and one of the girls who used to babysit my sister and I was in the production at Grandview Middle School. I remember being scared and fascinated at Aubrey II, but it was also silly to me that the plant ate people.

It has been years, maybe 10 or more, since I last watched the movie. I am tempted to rent it soon, so I can introduce it to my son. He might enjoy it. A few weeks ago, I found the soundtrack amongst a bunch of cd's that a family friend made for us. I added a song or two to my ITunes, so I can enjoy the music as it randomly shows up on shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment