Friday, June 10, 2011

10. A Song From Your Least Favorite Musical

High School Musical 2 "Fabulous"



As much as I am a fan of sequels, there are some that should have never been made. I believe High School Musical 2 is one of them. I will give credit that a couple of songs are pretty cool, but that's about it. I don't even own this movie and have no real desire to. It's just a little silly to me that the movie is based on summer vacation and not about high school... which is what the trilogy is suppose to be about. I probably sound a little harsh in saying so, but that's my prerogative.

I also have a dislike for diva's like Sharpay, who are snobby, thinks she is better than everybody, and likes materialistic items... on the expensive side (Tiffany's, Prada, imported foods, etc.). Now, if it were me, I will admit that if I were a celebrity that I would splurge on an item or two, but it would be something that I personally like and not because of the designer's name. I'd rather be known as an individual and not by what I wear/ accessorize.

No comments:

Post a Comment