Saturday, December 4, 2010

Song #3- A Song That Makes You Happy

Bruno Mars "Just the Way You Are"



When I first heard this song on the radio, I fell in love. It instantly put a smile on my face and put me on a "happy high" for the rest of the day. Actually, it still does that to me. It's a very simple song, Bruno Mars gushing about how he loves his girl for who she is. It makes any woman feel beautiful. I recall one of my friends posting on my Facebook that this should be played every morning. You know, she had the right idea.. to start of each day listening to this would instantly make me happy (whether I already was or not). For any female out there that's feeling down, for whatever reason, I recommend you play this song. You will forget why you were down in the first place. :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this song! I remember the first time I heard it, I was on a drive to Wichita...put me in the BEST mood! Definitely a fave, makes me smile every time! :)

    ReplyDelete