Friday, December 24, 2010

Song #23- A Song That You Want To Play At Your Wedding

The Rocky Horror Picture Show "The Time Warp"



I think it's pretty easy to guess that I go for atypical when it comes to weddings. What can I say? The Rocky Horror Picture Show lover in me would be ecstatic to dance to this in a wedding dress! Although I have been married once before, it was done in a courthouse: No dress, no family, no reception. So when the time comes that I will get married again (I am very hopeful for this to happen in the future), I want to do things right. If I want to dance to the "Time Warp," then I will... dammit (Janet... hehe, I couldn't resist)!!! As for my future spouse, I hope that he will understand my need to have this played... whoever that may be.

1 comment:

  1. I totally didn't see this coming but it makes perfect sense! LMAO Not only that but for some reason it makes me think zombie wedding, which would be very atypical.

    ReplyDelete